- Angelee delos Reyes wins Miss Philippines Earth 2013
- Ai-Ai Delas Alas confirms breakup with husband Jed Salang
- Ai-Ai and husband part ways?
- Candice Glover win American Idol 12
- Vin Diesel flirts with Grace Lee
- May 13, 2013 national TV ratings
- May 12, 2013 national TV ratings
- May 10, 2013 national TV ratings
- May 11, 2013 national TV ratings
- Celebrity candidates and their status after election
Sammy Lagmay asks for medical help
Comedian Sammy Lagmay is now fighting a sickness that causes lost of his eyesight.
Lagmay, along with his sister, Mylene went to the “Aksyon Ngayon” to seek help for his dialysis. His kidney failure is the complication of his diabetes. What’s heartbreaking is that he is now going blind.
According to him, he is paying P3,500.00 for his dialysis sessions per week.
Ako’y nananawagan sa inyo na sana’y makahingi po ng konting tulong sa inyo. Talagang hirap na hirap na. Kung may makatulong, salamat. Yung mga kasamahan ko sa trabaho, sana makatulong kayo.
In an interview he said that his financial condition is caused by the huge debts that he paid that his former business partners left.
Lagmay was known for his role as the husband of Cordero in the ABS-CBN Sitcom “Abangan Ang Susunod na Kabanata”.